By now you’ve likely heard some things about cell phones and your health, but for us, this might just be the final straw.
Let’s start with the video below. Dr. Devra Davis, author of Disconnect – The Truth About Cellphone Radiation, was formerly a skeptic of the dangers of cell phones.
As you can see below, that’s no longer the case – and she has the research to prove it.
Where do you keep your cell phone? The most dangerous place to keep it? The reason for that is that, quite simply, you shouldn’t ever have any part of your body within six inches of your phone.
The video below has lots more great information:
As a result, we recommend the following tips:
- Children should not use cell phones, as they’re most vulnerable.
- Reduce your cell phone use to the bare minimum, and consider keeping it off when not in use.
- Consider using a land line when available.
- Cut back on your use of other wireless devices as able as well.
- Use your cell only where reception is of good quality.
- Do not carry your cell phone on your body.
- Realize there is no such thing as a safe cell phone.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: