Taking a shower daily is one of the best things to keep your body hygiene. It is one of the must task that every individual should keep on doing daily to keep their body clean and away from any harmful disease.
Taking a shower either in the morning before you go to work, or at night before you sleep, shower can be very beneficial for you because it is the perfect moment to create a little time for yourself and makes you more active and full of extra energy for the day.
Taking shower at night before you sleep can help you relax and remove all stress so that you can easily get your sleep in just an instant. It will also help you remove all the bacterias that you get all from all the important activities that you do all day long.
Men and women have their own different rituals when taking a shower, their both keep their daily shower routine in a different way and different levels, especially with the girls who used a lot of artificially scented products such as soaps and hair products that can improve their skin and hair. But there are always natural ways to improve your shower routine, especially when you stick to a more natural ways that can benefit not only with your beauty but also with your overall health.
This one simple trick will help you realize that there are a lot more things you can do in the shower room than putting artificial products. This trick will require you eucalyptus and hang it to the shower head before taking your shower routine.
What is Eucalyptus?
Eucalyptus is a native tree and has already been used in aboriginal medicine for millennia. This tree has a strong scent that can quickly free your airways and chase away the mental fog. The eucalyptus leaves have a lot of health benefits to offer, it’s leaves are quite hardy, that’s why it is perfect to use it in a shower head as long as it does not get too wet.
Steam and Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus essential oil is steam-extracted that’s why it is very essential to keep a few branches and put it in a steamy shower for you to absorb well the beneficial properties of this leaves. With this method, you can treat the respiratory symptoms of the cold and flu if every you experienced them.
Here are the important benefits of Eucalyptus in our body:
- Expectorant (pushes out phlegm)
- Soothes aching joints
- Antiparasitic (works well against head lice)
- Invigorating and relaxing scent
- Fights inflammation
- Boosts your immune system
- Antibacterial and analgesic properties
- Nourishes hair
- Removes bad odors
- Treats wounds
- Treats asthma
- Alleviate chest infection
Hang it in the Shower
- This is one of the best tricks that will get you excited every day to shower and get clean.
- If you your own eucalyptus tree in your backyard then you are very lucky but if you don’t have any you can found them in most flower shops, and health and food stores.
- Use a cotton string to tie its branches together at the end of two or three branches.
- Use another piece of twine to secure the bunch on your showerhead, hanging it downwards and as close to the wall as you can. The leaves can tolerate some water, but they’ll quickly get moldy if they’re constantly soaked.
- Start your eucalyptus warm shower and enjoy the scent flowing in your body.
- You can use it in the next day and the following day but make sure to replace the eucalyptus not more than a week.
Please follow and like us: